FREE Birkman Behavioral and Occupational Assessment
Free Birkman assessment for those with an autism diagnosis!
Invitation to participate in a research study.
Birkman International, in partnership with Social Motion, Inc., is conducting a study with the intention of gaining information to improve vocational training and employment outcomes for those with an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis. Each individual participating in the study will receive a free Birkman Basics Report which provides valuable personal, relational and occupational insights.
Requirements to participate in the study include:
Ability to read, understand, and independently respond to an online assessment.
Diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder:
Autism Spectrum Disorder o Asperger’s
- Social Communication Disorder
- Childhood Disintegrative Disorder
- Language Processing Disorder
- Pathological Demand Avoidance
Participation is completely voluntary and the results will be held confidential. Your completion of the assessment indicates your consent to participate in the study.
What to expect:
- Click on https://form.jotform.com/
- Complete the online form and submit to indicate your interest in joining this study.
- Upon qualification, you will receive an email with your individual link. Do not share - this is your link!
- Complete the Birkman assessment online within a week of receiving your link.
- Within a few days, you will receive your free report full of insightful information for your personal use!
Privacy: Any information you provide will be kept confidential. The researcher will not use your personal information for any purpose outside of this research project. Also, the researcher will not include your name or anything else that could identify you in the study reports.
Thank you for participating in our study to improve employment outcomes for those with an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis.
For more information and/or to receive your free access link, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.